|What can you expect
We know without you there would be no need for us to be here.
- We believe that our knowledge and skills should be continually upgraded with continuing education.
- We believe that in order to best help our patients our office and equipment should be modern and "state-of the-art." We use Zenith II hydraulic tables, G-5 percussion massagers, Spinalator and Quantum intersegmental traction tables and Titan table distraction technology. Should radiographs be necessary we have a computer controlled HCMI 100khz high frequency machine with Yochum exposure control software.
- We believe your time is important and we try extremely hard to stay on time. In most cases with an appointment you will wait 15 minutes or less before seeing the doctor.
- We believe that you deserved to be listened to.
- We believe that it should be explained in plain language what's wrong, and what we want to do about it.
- We believe you are a full partner in your health care.
- You should know that all
conversations in the treatment rooms with the doctor regarding
your health are privileged and confidential.
- You should know that we won't release any of your health records without your written permission.
We are a modern state-of-the-art Chiropractic center that only treat orthopedic-type (neck and back) problems.
Back and Neck Pain can be serious and you need to know that you are in one of the best hands available.
Dr. Ambrose is well known and respected for his knowledge and skills in both the chiropractic and medical communities. Indeed not only do many local medical and osteopathic physicians refer their patients to him, they treat with him also. Doctors get back pain just like anybody else!
We have privilege of using advanced imaging (MRIs and CTs) at the local hospitals if needed.
Not all neck or back problems are treatable with conservative measures. When we can't help you, the best, neurologists, rheumatologists, orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons in the area are available upon Dr. Ambrose's referral.
Questions??? Just Ask!
231-830-1111 or email
All rights reserved. Copyright 2004©
Web site designed by Jason Levy